The El Paso Downtown Management District (DMD) would like to be an adventure guide for your taste buds at the Downtown Tasting Tour presented by the Law Office of Steve Ortega. Join us for our final Downtown Tasting Tour of 2022, Wednesday, August 31, from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. Five participating restaurants will showcase an individual food offering. This month’s tour includes Ambar in the Plaza Hotel; Kaffa Coffee; Lapa Lapa; The Regan; and Ristorante Casanova in the Doubletree by Hilton. Don’t miss out on this evening of delicious eateries. After the summer of flavor, prepare yourself for more food on Restaurant Week (Sept.23-30)! Stay tuned!
AMBAR – Savory cochinita pibil
KAFFA COFFEE – Your choice of an in-house prepared Nutella or almond croissant and cold-brew coffee
LAPA LAPA – Beer-battered fish with savory cabbage slaw
RISTORANTE CASANOVA – Lobster ravioli with caviar
THE REAGAN – Pub Slider with hand-cut fries and toreado ketchup
- A non-alcoholic drink is included with the ticket price.
- Alcoholic drinks available for purchase at select locations.
- Be prepared to walk several blocks. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Give yourself enough time to complete the tour. Expect to an average of 30 minutes at each location plus travel time, however times at each location will vary dependent on seating availability.
- If seating is not available, move on to another restaurant location and return. Occupancies will vary from restaurant to restaurant.
- NO REFUNDS. TICKETS ARE TRANSFERRABLE.
- The menu for the Tasting Tour is set. No substitutions or special requests will be allowed/accepted.
- Groups are limited to 4 people and will be assigned a starting restaurant. Groups can be assigned the same starting location, just contact the DMD with that request.
- Tasting Tour Participants are subject to all health/safety requirements of the participating restaurants.