The West Texas Community and Supervisions Department has restarted the Community Service Program, effective Friday February 11, 2022. Please follow instructions below.
We are currently accepting clients from:
- First Chance Program (Cite and Release)- ADULTS ONLY!
- City of El Paso Municipal Courts
- West Texas Community and Supervisions Department (Adult Probation)
El Paso Downtown Management District
Community Service Program Information
Information : https://downtownelpaso.com/communityservice/
Program Days and Times: (Please arrive 15 minutes before start of shift)
Tuesday– 6am-2pm and/or
Wednesday– 6am-2pm and/or
Thursday– 6am-2pm and/or
Friday– 6am-2pm and/or
Saturday– 6am-2pm and/or
- Please meet at the southeast corner of Delta Dr. and Boone St. near the El Paso County Coliseum.
- Meeting location is on the street level; You may park your car on Delta Dr. or Boone St.
- DMD supervisors will pick up volunteers in a DMD truck.
- Due to COVID Restrictions, please ensure to bring a face mask. Face masks must be worn while riding inside the DMD trucks.
- Must show state-issued picture ID
- Must bring case number or any court issued sign-in/ log sheet.
- All hours are time and a half (1.5) except for Cite & Release/ First Offenders Program
- Double Time Special Projects are available. Call for more information and availability.
- A maximum of 10 clients will be accepted.
- Volunteers will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
- You may leave early but you will have to arrange your own transportation to original pick-up location.
- 2 x 15-minute breaks are offered
- No Smoking while working
- No cel phone use during your shift (unless it is an emergency)
The DMD Sanitation program will not be available on the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day- evening
- Christmas Day- evening
- New Year’s Day- evening
- Please wear clothing you do not mind getting dirty
- Bring work gloves (if possible)
- Wear comfortable shoes
- No open-toed shoes or sandals
- No shorts
- Long sleeved shirts/ tops
- No tank tops
- Sun Block
- Water bottle
- Cap (if needed)
For complete program information please check: