Please meet at the intersection of Delta Dr and Boone St near the County Coliseum. Meeting location is on street level and you may park your car on Delta Dr. DMD supervisors will pick up volunteers in the truck or similar vehicle pictured below.
- Must show state-issued picture ID
- Must bring case number
- If you do not have a case number, you must provide your own log sheet and have a supervisor sign it after the shift
Schedule and Shift Information
- Monday and Tuesday, 6 am-2 pm only.
- Wednesday-Sunday, 6 am-2 pm and 2 pm-10 pm
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before start of shift
- Hours volunteered count as time and a half at the discretion of supervisor
A maximum of 12 volunteers will be accepted. Volunteers will be selected on a first come first serve basis. You may leave early, but have to arrange your own transportation to meeting location.
Shifts and hours are subject to change on Holidays. Please contact the DMD with any questions. The DMD Sanitation program will not be available on the following Holidays: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- Please wear clothing you do not mind getting dirty
- Walking shoes
- No shorts
- Long sleeved tops preferred