This year the Downtown Management District will place one papel picado heart in one downtown business each week until Valentine’s Day.
Clues will be given each week as to where you might find the heart, via social media, including our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts under the account name “DWNTWN El Paso.”
If you find the heart, ask to take a photo with the heart and post your photograph using the hashtag #DTEP or direct message us the photograph to automatically be entered for a chance to win a prize!
Hearts will be placed in a different district each week, with colors reflecting the district color as seen on wayfinding kiosk maps.
SECOND CLUE: “Travel South where the Arches are Gold, in a building where Asian Cuisine is Sold!”
– Both couples and singles can enter.
– Enter as many times as you like, posting with hashtag #DTEP.
– One heart placed in one business each week. (2 the last week.)
– Do not post location of heart. (We realize cropping of photo may give it away, just do not say it.)
– Prizes will be announced each week and cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.)
Prizes will include gift certificates from downtown businesses and will be announced weekly.
For more information (915)400-2294 firstname.lastname@example.org