For the 2nd year in a row, the Downtown Management District (DMD) will have the Hidden Heart Contest for the Valentine’s season. Downtown El Paso is rich with great architecture and interesting spaces. Spaces and settings that attract wedding photographers, and couples looking for something different. This year, the public can look for hidden hearts again, using clues. Finding these papel picado hearts will enter them in the contest for a chance to win weekly prizes!
The DMD will place papel picado hearts at downtown businesses each week until February 9th. The contest starts Tuesday, Jan 19th.
Clues will be given each week as to where you might find the hearts, via social media, including our DWNTWN El Paso Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
If you find a heart, take a photo with it and post your photograph using the hashtag #DTEP or #HiddenHearts, and alternatively you can tag DWNTWN EL Paso or direct message us the photograph to automatically be entered for a chance to win a prize!
Refer back to this site for the new clues each week!
– Both couples and singles can enter.
– Enter as many times as you like, posting your pic with hashtag #DTEP or #HiddedHearts (Tag us or message us as well.)
– Clues posted each week in the SPOTLIGHT Section of DowntownElPaso.com
– Do not post location of heart. (We realize cropping of photo may give it away, just do not say it.)
– Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.)
For more information call (915)400-2294 or e-mail email@example.com