Downtown El Paso is well-suited for Halloween alternatives with the open-air and pedestrian friendly environment. For those looking for something fun to do with friends or family, they hunted for monsters Downtown!
The prizes were sponsored by the Hotel Paso del Norte, Frontera Churros, and Krystal Jeans, all participants had to do was get Downtown, in costume, and find all three (3) different MONSTERS (vampire, werewolf, and the zombie) on storefront windows. Then they took a photo with each monster in their Halloween costume and sent the photos to us, either via e-mail to email@example.com, private messaged us @downtownelpaso on Facebook (Downtown El Paso DMD), or Instagram!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
1ST Place-Eddie Custard
2nd Place Winner-Tim Hagerty
3rd Place-Cynthia Jimenez
Contest started October 23rd and ended November 3rd.
1st Place Prize: Overnight stay at the Hotel Paso del Norte!
2nd Place Prize: $75 in Frontera Churros bucks!
3rd Place Prize: $50 gift certificate to Krystal Jeans!
- Find all three (3) different MONSTERS (vampire, werewolf, and the zombie) on storefront windows.
- Take a photo with each in your Halloween costume.
- Send the photos to us, either via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, private message or tag us @downtownelpaso on Facebook (Downtown El Paso DMD), or Instagram.
- Groups in same photo count as one entry.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value. (No purchase necessary to participate.
No purchase is necessary in order to participate. Contest ends at midnight November 3, 2020. Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 5, 2020 via social media and on this web page. Please set posts to “public” so they are visible for inclusion in the contest. By submitting photos you agree to allow the Downtown Management District to share or publish photos for promotional use.
Thank you to our Sponsors!