The Downtown Management District values the safety and health of the community. We recognize that our lives are undergoing temporary changes as it pertains to social and professional interaction in the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this, businesses are experiencing significant challenges. To ensure a safe and clean environment, we encourage everyone to follow the guidance from public health officials regarding social distancing and proper health etiquette.
For a consolidated COVID-19 updates, please visit EPSTRONG.ORG.
We value Downtown businesses as part of the familiar tapestry of Downtown. Ways to support these businesses may include:
- Purchase gift cards to spend later in our various storefront businesses for retail or restaurants.
- Order takeout or delivery when available, and feel free to call about specific precautions each business has taken to provide the safer service before ordering or visiting. (Order pick-up and eat at the Fresh Air Food court until July 5th-see above)
- Continue to wear masks and wash hands when in public and whenever possible with suggested social distancing.
- Keep the business relevant as they adjust their business model to meet evolving challenges by sharing social posts.
- Patronize businesses responsibly, with recommendations by health officials, like washing hands and going out in smaller groups and practicing social distancing.
- LIST OF BUSINESSES OPEN at this time, including restaurants and some retail with promotions and updated business models.
Downtown businesses are a vital part of our community and shape part of our identity. We want to make sure they continue to stay successful while maintaining appropriate public health safety measures.
- COVID-19 General Updates
- Paso del Norte Health Foundation COVID-19 Info HUB
- Current news and City of El Paso updates https://www.elpasotexas.gov/public-health/coronavirus
- For a consolidated page of information, you can also visit EPSTRONG.ORG.
- The City of El Paso Department of Public Health (DPH) is now offering information about COVID-19 via (915) 212-6843 or (915) 21-COVID. For more INFORMATION
- What it takes to be TESTED.ssues Amended Emergency Directive to Reduce Spread of COVID-19
- RESTRICTIONS for Cross-Border Travel
- Please visit CDC and WHO website for more accurate and up-to-date information.
- Guidance for Reopening Buildings After Prolonged Shutdowns from El Paso Water
- Interested in helping those in need? The Paso del Norte Community Foundation has established the El Paso COVID-19 Response Fund in partnership with the United Way of El Paso County to support nonprofit organizations serving the most vulnerable in our community – including the homeless and elderly populations. Please visit HERE to help.
- Paycheck Protection Program Application-Please contact Laura Gomez, PeopleFund Loan Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Bridge Loan Application through the PEOPLEFUND
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan- SBA EIDL COVID-19
- Small Business Administration RELIEF OPTIONS
- Paso Del Norte Community Foundation-El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- A community resource page for COVID-19-epcovid19.org (An initiative of the Paso del Norte Health Foundation)
- Small Business Development Center has CLOSED but is still assisting REMOTELY-SBDC March 2020
- Job Opportunities-Workforce Solutions
- Job opportunities for displaced hospitality workers- Get Shift Done