This year’s Celebration of Lights event is moving to Cleveland Square where the lighting will take place! Join us this year and enjoy the parade, holiday lighting and fireworks!
We ask that you get here early to find better parking and refer to the map above for costs and locations. Below you will find more Helpful Holiday Hints for a fun evening:
The 12 TIPS of Christmas for enjoying the Celebration of Lights!
1. We can’t say this enough- Arrive Early and get choice parking
2. Dress adequately for the weather and wear comfortable footwear (Not Club clothes but Parade clothes)
3. Do take advantage of all the businesses opening just for you that night. Enjoy Hot Cocoa, Pizza, Treats and Eats of all sorts. Do Not set up your own business.
4. Keep an eye on your children. One minute you’re holding their hand the next it’s an elf-it happens.
5. Be aware of your surroundings and keep not only your children close but your personal items. Bring only what you need, it’s not like camping out for a Black Friday sale.
6. Respect event security and staff. They are there to make sure we all have a great time safely.
7. The Ballpark isn’t completed yet so no tailgating however, Hot Cocoa camps will not be frowned upon.
8. Back to tip number 4, do not dress your children as elves, this is how mix ups occur.
9. You are encouraged to print out any reference posted here such as Maps or Flyers to assist in finding parking and keeping track of the events.
10. Random acts of Caroling are encouraged.
11. Make plans to have dinner before or after the event at a Downtown restaurant you normally would not think of enjoying. Make it a memorable day!
12. Lastly,… take the RESTROOM Map below Very seriously.