El Paso’s largest miniature golf tournament returns to Downtown El Paso on Saturday, February 4, 2023. This year, the Downtown Barstool Open is bigger and better than ever with 18 participating bars and restaurants across Downtown El Paso.
Saturday, February 4th, 2023
- 9AM-12PM – Team Check-in at Circa 1963 (5th Floor of Hotel Indigo)
- 10AM-11AM – Early Birdie Teams begin play.
- 11AM-3PM – All Teams play to complete 9 holes of mini golf.
- 4PM – Awards Ceremony at Circa 1963 (5th Floor of Hotel Indigo)
How To Register
- Teams of four can register starting Thursday, December 8th. You must register all four team members at the same time.
- Choose when you start – the Regular Team Registration ($70) begins at 11am or the Early Birdie Team Registration ($90) begins at 10am and gives you an extra hour of play time.
- Choose your Course – This year, teams will choose between the Miller Lite Course or the Dos Equis Course. Both options will provide a nice, 9-hole challenge and a heck of a good time.
- Note: The cost of ALL team registrations will increase by $20 on Monday, January 23rd. Online registration will end on Thursday, February 2nd.
Participating Bars & Restaurants
Church Bar, Park Tavern, 8 1/2, Dillingers, EPIC, The Tap, B-17 Bombers, Sabor, Mona, Circa 1963 at Hotel Indigo, Stanton House, Lapa Lapa, RockStar Burger Bar, The Tool Box, Aloft, Craft & Social, International and Rosewood