The El Paso Downtown Management District is hiring an Office & Marketing Assistant. If interested please download an application here and email it to email@example.com. Call 915-400-2294 for any questions you may have. Apply immediately. Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Office & Marketing Assistant
Reports to Marketing and Communications Manager, Executive Director
The position of Office & Marketing Assistant is supportive in nature. The assistant provides office operational support and marketing support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office Operational Support
- Answer the main phone line, direct callers to appropriate personnel and answer questions in English and Spanish.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- General administrative support for the organization.
- Marketing Support
- Assist Marketing & Communications Manager (MCM) in marketing related efforts.
- Maintain and populate online Events Calendar.
- Develop weekly electronic newsletter (Insider) in coordination with MCM.
- Design and format quarterly Stakeholder newsletter, annual report, and other documents as necessary.
- Assist social media efforts.
- Conduct media Spanish language interviews when needed.
- Board of Directors Support
- Communicate with Board Members as necessary to confirm attendance at meetings. Record and generate meeting minutes for each board meeting. Organize board meeting day (i.e. confirm room reservation, conference room set-up, print needed packets, etc.)
- Assist co-workers when needed.
- Translate documents into Spanish.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Customer Service Experience
- Computer Skills including familiarity with Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Publisher, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.
- Marketing/Design/Social Media Experience
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent writing skills (English/Spanish)
- Salary Range: $29,000 to $36,000
- Health Insurance: DMD pays approximately 75% of the monthly individual premium provided by the DMD identified carrier. Employee pays 25% of the monthly individual premium and 100% of any additional chosen dependent coverage.
- Paid vacation
- Paid parking
Download job description here.