The Hub of Human Innovation Office Hours Program provides complimentary legal assistance, counseling and information to El Paso innovators and start-up companies. Our services are provided pro bono by qualified outside business and labor attorneys provided by Kemp Smith Law.
Topics for legal counseling include, but are not limited to:
- o IP protection and ownership
- o Drafting articles of incorporation
- o Drafting bylaws for Corporations (for profit and non-profit)
- o Contract/partnership agreements drafting and review
- o Creating Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
- o Employment law
- o General business law
The attorneys are available by appointment only on the third Thursday of every month from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Attorneys’ area of expertise includes business, employment, and general IP law.
An application form must be completed at least one week prior to scheduling an appointment. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Appointments are 25 minutes per session.
To learn more about the program, contact email@example.com.